What is love?
Based on the past couple of weeks and in timely fashion for valentines day I thought I'd identify my definition of love -
- Getting out of bed to feed the cast so the wife isn't woken by the constant mieowing
- Warming the wife's towel on the radiator so that he can get out of the shower to a warm and fluffy towel
- Making breakfast in bed while he's still asleep so that he can wake up
- Driving 50 miles so he can watch a football game on the TV
- Driving 50 miles after a party so he can sleep in his own bed
- Not mentioning to the world that he was sick as a dog after a party (oh well that's that one gone)
Any what do I get in return?! Wingeing about me not turning the kitchen tap off fully when I finished the washing up!