Long Suffering Wife

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Being Fat

Over the past 8 months I've been on a weight loss programme brought on by a bout of mutual complaining about being fat with a friend while sat in the pub drinking wine and eating baked cheese!

So in September 2006 the same friend and I over ate curry for a week and then joined weight watchers (the curry being so that our weight would fall off in the first week).

So now I find myself in March 50 pounds light and in need of a new wardrobe receiving flattering comments from people I vaguely know and yet my friends who I haven't seen in over 6 months don't notice and don't comment.

This leaves me in a quandary am I still very fat and need to loose more weight or the weight lost wasn't sufficient to make a marked difference!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home